Sunday, July 25, 2010

not the norm..

Haven't been able to write as much as I would like ( here or elsewhere) which has been driving me up a wall. The job that I go to during the day has been a bit crazier than normal and I didn't have the energy to write anything at night. Add the heat, family drama from afar and my body finally taking charge and making me slow down by causing one of my muscles to go out of wack and you wind up with moi in the present.

But hopefully that will change soon. In the meantime taking advantage of the break for as they say absence makes the heart grow fonder.

3 comments:

Bucko said...

Sometimes good things come out of the darkness of a break. Let that heart grow fond!

Changed the url--to http://cowboylands.net/
or http://cowboylands.net/blog/

!!!!

c.o. moed said...

sometimes being a writer is revenge for something you did in a past life.

Alana said...

bucko that's what I keep telling myself, it has given me time to slowly look for things. And C.O if this is my revenge then I consider myself lucky...at least for now, I may be stomping my feet and yelling at the walls in a few hours.