Thursday, January 7, 2010

Live Like You're Dying

One of these days you'll be under the covers, you'll be under the table and you'll realize...

That all of your days are numbered, all of them one to one hundred, all of them millons, all of them trillions.

So what are you gonna do with them all? Cause you cannot trade them in for more.

Live every moment, you know that you own them, it's all up to you to do whatever you choose.

Live like you're dyin, and never stop tryin, it's all up to you. Use what's been givin to you!

-Lenka

2 comments:

co said...

sigh.. hate that... my days are so numbers and I'm still wasting time believing I have my 20's and 30's ahead of me. I don't. and my 50's are reminding me that every day!

Alana said...

CO- you do still have them, they may be in the rear but you can always pull them forward as long as you cherish them. Time does allow for you to recycle things every once in awhile :)