Sunday, October 11, 2009

you can tell alot about a person by what they say,,,

random dialogue between myself and a colleague:

Omari: " So have you found any new stuff with that music you listen to?"

Me: "Yeah."

O: Surprised, " yeah? like what?"

Me: "Henry Burr"

O: " Is he a modern singer?"

Me: No, he was big back then, original recordings from 1903 to 1928"

Omari: " Can you get that on i-tunes?"

Me: pausing, " Umm, I don't know, I don't download music from the internet, I'm not that technological"

O: mouth dropping, " You don't? where do you get this stuff from?"

Me: " JR Music"

Omari: pausing, " so you don't listen to any modern music at all?"

Me: " Sure...when I'm at the gym, but in my everyday life no, it stops at 1945, 1900 to 1945"

O: Do you have an I-Pod?"

Me: " no, I don't like them, I do have a small mp3 player though."

O: " Oh, ok" walks away shaking his head in amazement.

I walk away drowned in my own thoughts...

1 comment:

c.o. moed said...

this is a play all onto itself!